Search This Blog

Subscribe

Follow me on Twitter

Followers

Mashable


Pete Cashmore - Mashable


Have you ever heard of Mashable?

No, I am not talking about a new term for something you do to potatoes.

Mashable is a Social Media News and Web Tips website. I love it! It is jammed packed with constant tips on building a better website/blog and keeps the updates coming with pertinent information on internet issues.

Mashable was started by Pete Cashmore in July 2005 and has a reported 7 million plus monthly pageviews and an Alexa ranking just over 400. Obviously, it ranks as one of the largest blogs on the internet.

Might I also add that it doesn't hurt that Pete Cashmore is very easy on the eyes. What can I say? I'm a middle-aged woman that appreciates a nice looking man with brains! You know by now that intelligence is the number one thing I find most attractive in a man, so by adding a nice face it doesn't hurt the mix.

Pete Cashmore - Mashable








0 comments ♥ ♥ ♥:

Related Posts with Thumbnails