Search This Blog

Subscribe

Follow me on Twitter

Followers

Apple MacBook Computer Is Affordable




As you know, my computer has been acting up for quite some time and I still haven't purchased a new one. Part of the reason is because I have been unable to decide which computer and what features I want included.

I know that I can purchase an Apple MacBook computer (MC968LL A) for less than $1,000. That used to be virtually impossible! Does anyone else remember when computers were as big as rooms and cost more than a house?

Yeah, it just seems so phenomenal that an Apple MacBook computer can now be just 11.6" and have 1.6GHz Intel Core i5, 2GB RAM, 64GB Flash Storage, Intel GMA HD 3000 Graphics, 11.6" Glossy Widescreen LED Backlit Display, FaceTime Webcam, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, but only weigh 2.4 lbs.

Technology is an amazing thing!


The Redhead Riter





My opinions are valued and I was compensated by my friends at Canada Post for this post.

2 comments ♥ ♥ ♥:

website design said...

Thanks for all the help you have given me. This info alone is priceless. I save all of your info in my mail. I know that I will be using this over and over in my business.Its really valuable post!
website design

mahasiswa teladan said...

Thanks for review, it was excellent and very informative.
thank you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails